Email Marketing Hall of Shame
Classic examples of what not to do.
- WorldsWorstEmail.com – A gag newsletter that breaks nearly every best practice imaginable.
- Guitar Center – How to get your emails flagged as Spam.
- Polldaddy – A perfect example of email personalization, gone bad.
- Contact Lens King – Moving from transactional to promotional emails creates issues for this retailer.
- Macromark – They love images and bad subject lines but hate Alt text and size-restricted images.
- Infogroup – Talk about setting a bad example…let me count the ways.